- Funding Opportunities
- Research Areas
- Dynamic Brain Circuits and Connections in Health and Disease
- Core facilities
- Research administration services
- DMCBH Membership
- News & Events
- Brain Matters Newsletter
- Neuroscience Research Colloquium
You are hereEvents
Neuroscience Research Colloquia: Variety of topics covered by 2020 Canadian Open Neuroscience Platform (CONP) Scholars
11:00am-12:00pm, Sep 25, 2020
Online via Zoom
Host: Dr. Tim Murphy and the Dynamic Brain Circuits in Health and Disease Research Excellence
Speakers: 2020 Canadian Open Neuroscience Platform (CONP) Scholars
- Patrick Coleman: Development of Dynamo, an open-soure suite of tools for visualizing, analysing and sharing 4D data sets of neuronal structural growth and activity
- Ellen Koch: An open resource of mouse fiber photometry and behaviour data for neurological disease research and analysis software optimization.
- Nick Michelson: Meso-social: an open source approach to derive neural circuit activity in mice during constrained social interaction.
- Jennifer Kim: Microgliome, an interactive microglia gene regulation browser.
- Dongsheng Xiao: NeuroMap database: an open resource of event-triggered brain mesoscale maps in awake chronic mice.
- Kaitlin Sullivan: Identify subpopulations of neurons particating in fear memory.